Ho Chi Minh Travel_Recommended Restaurant in Ho Chi Minh/ de salita bistro grill Ho Chi Minh Restaurant is worth a visit

It is a good fusion restaurant that I discovered when I passed through Le Tanton street during my trip to Ho Chi Minh.

  de salita bistro grill Ho Chi Minh Restaurant is worth a visit


Ho Chi Minh Regenton Street is famous for its Japanese streets,

It is one of the most expensive places in Ho Chi Minh City,

It is the busiest hot spot in Ho Chi Minh City.






Where to stay and where to stay in Ho Chi Minh

Ho Chi Minh Tourist Street Backpacker Street - Bui Vien Street

Here you can pick Rettonton Street.



I also traveled to Ho Chi Minh City on the tourist street,

I stay mainly, go around Ho Chi Minh's restaurants, have a massage, stay.

Both are in the center of the market,

Unification Palace, and Ben Thanh Market.







Steak, salad, bbq, seafood,

Various appetizers, desserts, rice noodles, pasta

A place that sells a lot of food



de salita bistro grill.

I was attracted by the interior and atmosphere, but there are many delicious dishes ~~








Ho Chi Minh is located on the street of Japanese street Retanton,

There is a kitchen and a hall on the first floor.

I cook bbq with charcoal right next to the kitchen, and when I pass through here, I can not help but get drawn by the smell of meat grilling.








de salita bistro grill The first floor of Ho Chi Minh Restaurant is open to the public without a door, the hall is much wider and you can see people passing by, and I am very fond of music that matches this shop.








Employees do not speak English well but there is no problem with ordering and if English is not good, manager or boss will come and explain to you ~

The president seems to be from Japan, but he speaks Vietnamese, English and Chinese. ~~~
Whether you are constantly coming to know people, whether you are friendly to the guests, greeting continuously, shaking hands,


You can have a variety of dishes in the menu, but you can enjoy a variety of combo sets at a low price.








저 역시 콤보  세트 350k를 시키고 맥주를 시켰습니다. 
메뉴는 상추샐러드라고 해야하나 ~ 
샐러드 1, 돼지고기 bbq & 라이스, 치킨 bbq & 라이스를 입니다. 









Salad and beer were given first, so I could not eat food at all.
We have solved a lot at affordable price.
The staff was friendly too, and the atmosphere was good and I enjoyed the feeling of traveling.








It was a bright day when I went in. ~~ It was a night when I talked to my friend slowly. ~~~ I wanted to talk more here. ~~~~

Hochimin Japanese street Retanton Street is one of the most thriving places like Gangnam in Seoul.
There are more colorful places at night.
It is impressive to see young Vietnamese people sitting in a small chair at a cafe in front of a cafe.

There are many clubs on Retenton Street and it is crowded with many people. ~~~















Recommend Ho Chi Minh Hotel .jpg 




몰디브리조트 // 말레국제공항에서 가까운 카니 그랜드 씨뷰 앳 마푸시 리조트(Kaani Grand Seaview at Maafushi)

몰디브여행에 공항에서 가까워 편리한 몰디브리조트 카니 그랜드 씨뷰 앳 마푸시 (Kaani Grand Seaview at Maafushi)는 공항에서 스피드 보트로 편도 20불정도에 이동이 가능한 몰디브리조트로 멋진 바다, 비치, 몰디브 분위기를 느끼며...

한국어지원가능(사이트내 하단 언어변경)